Saturday, October 30, 2010

Three Mouseketeers

Meet the three newest mouseketeers!

Mickey Mouse:




Minnie Mouse:




And Baby Mouseketeer:


Emily is now 5 lbs!!! What a big girl, considering she's almost twice her birth weight! She continues to grow and do very well. I have been able to breastfeed her twice now, and she is doing a great job, although it still takes a lot of patience and learning from both of us. She had another de-sat last night, but that was it for the day. Hopefully over the next week or two we'll see her de-sats stop completely.

Logan and Audrey had fun dressing up in their costumes and trick-or-treating around the square in Valparaiso with their cousins, Meredith and Kaitlyn, on Friday night. Audrey loved being in her costume and didn't want me to take it off at the end of the night. What can I say, she is her mother's daughter! :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you KIDDING me with that baby mouseketeer hat?!?!! You're killin' me with cuteness. Absolutely adorable. Joy. Life. Awesome.

sj

Unknown said...

Friday night was a BLAST watching my four grandchildren in their costumes as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Lady Bug Girl and Miss Strawberry!!! On Main Street in Valpo, everyone was commenting about how cute these four little one were. Plus they had so much fun together all night. Meredith didn't want Audrey to go home :-) Next year, Emily can go along as well :-)

Larry said...

Kim, thanks for sharing. This has been a great story of God's grace. What a blessing to hear that Emily is actually nursing and should be able to come home soon. I posted a note on my facebook profile. See it at http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001075964769. If there is a problem, let me know and I will remove the post.

pdshift4me said...

Thanks so much Kim. What a cute website. I feel like I know the Darling family much better now! It struck me how little Audrey still is. But 'loud?' That I haven't seen. She must be using her church behavior in the nursery! I've heard her talking to the nursery doll and saying "It's OK baby."
Again, thanks for sharing.
Love,
Bonnie Cergizan