Friday, January 7, 2011

Smiles




Emily is 4 months old today (adjusted age 1 month). She has been giving us a lot of smiles lately and has started cooing when we talk to her. I think I may have even heard a laugh yesterday when I was singing "in a one horse open sleigh - hey!" in a high, squeaky voice. I love it when babies find their voices. I think it's cute how Emily opens her mouth and sort of surprises herself when something comes out. :)

Emily had a well baby check this afternoon and continues to do great! She now weighs 10 lbs 4 oz! Whoo-hoo, big girl!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

How adorable, Kim! She looks great and is too cute with her little smile. Thankful for a good report at her well baby check up today...praying that she continues to grow and grow!

BTW, you're doing good with that NY resolution to keep this blog updated...keep it up! :)

Love,
Jenn