Friday, January 28, 2011

Coffee




My mom came over for coffee yesterday and Audrey wanted to have some "coffee" too. She had so much fun sipping coffee (water) out of her tea cup and insisted on having some creamer (one drop of French Vanilla creamer per tea cup of water) as well! "It's hot!" "I need some creamer!" and "I'm drinkin' coffee!" were heard all morning. (Yes, all those exclamation points are needed... Audrey has one volume: loud!) It was fun sitting around the table with my mom and daughters though, and I look forward to many more "coffee times" to come.

Luke, Audrey, and Emily all have runny noses today (boo!) so hopefully they'll all feel better soon. Audrey's been saying, "I make music in my nose!" all morning. :)

Tonight Luke and I are going to a play staged in the Crown Point Courthouse. It was only a year ago that I performed on that stage playing Romaine Heilger in Witness for the Prosecution. I'm looking forward to time alone with Luke tonight, enjoying the show as an audience member, but I'm sure a part of me would love to jump right back on stage! Someday.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Coffee time...how fun! Sure it was sweet to have your girls join you and Grandma. Good for you to have a date night tonight! I don't think the performance will be half as good as the one I got to see last January with you in it...but sure it will be a nice night out! Have fun, Kim! :)

ribbens said...

Is it me, or does she looks SO much like her Mama! Can't wait for Audrey and Stella to meet one day!

kathy said...

Oh so cute! She's such a big girl! She certainly seems like quite a character. I don't think she's going to get lost being the middle child!
I hope your night was wonderful! And I'm sure it won't be long till you are back on stage. I only wish I could come and watch...

amndad said...

we'll get you onstage sometime again sweetie. :) it was really great seeing you that night at the show.