Saturday, August 3, 2013

Oxford

It’s been so long…  I studied in Oxford in the spring of 2000.  It was one of the most shaping experiences of my life, and it was fun to return to the city again 13 years later.  I enjoyed showing Luke where I lived (The Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies on Shoe Lane), where I went to school (Keble College), where I went to church (St. Ebbes), and all of my favorite little places throughout the city.

Keble College

_DSC2611

_DSC2621

The dining hall where I ate many a meal.

keble

Here I am at my old residence, 13 years later, and the Lamb and Flag Passage we took daily to walk to Keble.

_DSC2627

_DSC2662

The Sheldonian Theatre, Bridge of Sighs, and Christ Church

_DSC2636

bridgeof sighs

christchurch

Afternoon Tea at the Randolph Hotel

_DSC2676


No comments: