Saturday, October 29, 2011

Howdy!

We enjoyed the sunshine yesterday by taking the kids to my parents’ house for our yearly tradition of getting into costume and trick-or-treating at the businesses around the square in downtown Valparaiso.  This is the first year that Logan voiced his opinion on what he wanted to be for Halloween.  He chose Woody and wanted to wear cowboy boots. 

LoganWoody

I ran with the Toy Story theme and got Jessie outfits for both the girls; Audrey, too, was won over by the cowboy boots. 

AudreyJessie

And, well, one-year-olds look cute in just about anything!

EmilyJessie

A little walk downtown is a fun reason to dress up the kids.  Afterward, Audrey begged to have her candy for dinner, but nothing beats a bowl of my mom’s homemade chili!

This may be my last year of matching costumes for the kids, but I’ll enjoy it while I can.  Yee haw!  :)

loganaudreystanding

kids

giddyup


No comments: