Monday, June 13, 2011

Cute firsts

I just spent the past hour updating this blog with pictures from the past month, so scroll on down to find some new posts!  I’m so glad there’s a back-dating option so I can post these updates where they belong.  I came onto the blog intending to post a couple pictures of “cute firsts” that happened today, and then I realized how far behind I was.  Lately, after the kids are in bed, I’m exhausted.  Emily has been fighting her sleep (she loves to roll to her tummy in her crib but she hates to sleep that way and forgets/refuses to roll back – it’s a vicious cycle) so it’s taking me longer to get all the kids to sleep.

But this blog is my journal/diary of these busy days and I don’t want to neglect it for too long. 

Today was the first day Logan asked for a puppy after visiting PetLand.  (The answer was “no” although the puppy was cute.)

puppy

Today was the first day I put Audrey’s hair in pigtails.

100_6912

And today was the first time Emily fell asleep in her high chair.

100_6913

How I love these kiddos and all their firsts!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful Family!!!!
(always dressed so cute too)